No place else offers the diversity of experiences – touring the French Riviera (Nice, Cannes, St. Tropez, Eze, a day trip to Italy, the picturesque towns of Provence), sailing and power boating on the Mediterranean, hiking the foothills of the Alps, mountain biking, golf, tennis, car rallies, museums perfume factories, local markets and you can choose from a number of custom designed team building activities.
A TYPICAL STAY IN MONACO
Your group arrives at Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport and clears immigration and customs. Guests get the immediate thrill of a 7-minute helicopter transfer to Monaco. After a breathtaking journey to Monaco, the group is invited to freshen up before the welcome cocktail reception and dinner at the hotel. Tonight, In the Spirit of Monte-Carlo, by Pamela Fiori, will be offered to all guests as a welcome gift.
This morning, your guests get better acquainted with the Principality on an orientation tour. Fascinating sights include the Old Town, where they will visit the Oceanographic Museum and the Cathedral of Saint-Nicholas where Prince Rainier III married Grace Kelly in 1956. Your group is then free to wander the charming medieval streets and squares before the colorful changing of the guard in the Palace Square where the royal wedding festivities of H.S.H Prince Albert II and H.S.H Princess Charlene took place on July 2, 2011. Lunch is taken in a typical Monégasque restaurant where your guests have the opportunity to savor local dishes, such as barbagiuans and pissaladière prepared especially for them. After lunch, the group leaves Monaco and climbs 1,500 ft. above the sea to visit the quaint medieval village of Eze. Here, they might also visit the perfumeries of Fragonard and create their own personal scent with the help of an expert. Tonight’s dinner will be at the Prince’s Private Collection of Classic Cars. Guests will be able to walk around a hundred cars of all ages. Tonight’s gift: Monaco-made porcelain with the royal seal.
This morning, participate in an exciting regatta along the Riviera coastline. Lunch at Brasserie de Monaco located on Port Hercule, Monaco’s main harbor, typically hosting some of the most elegant yachts. During the afternoon, your guests will be free to discover the numerous attractions of The Principality… Enter The New National Museum of Modern Art (NMNM) and explore the Exotic Garden and its Observatory Cave which plunges close to sea level. They will be delighted at every corner. As night falls, a surprise awaits. To prove that you can’t go wrong with any of Monaco’s world-class restaurants, guests will have the opportunity to choose between several of them during a dine-around. They’re off for a scrumptious meal. After dinner, your guests may choose to go dancing at Zelos, a hot spot offering a chic bar in a contemporary décor with state-of-the-art music, or at the famous Jimmy’z, the spot to see and be seen. Tonight, the room gift is beautiful Monaco shopping bag.
Today is the day to discover the ease with which the city, coast and country are combined. In the morning, the group departs Monaco for a full-day sortie into France, which can also be done as a car rally armed with road books and a list of items to collect. The Old Town of Nice and the bustling city of Cannes, known for its renowned film festival on the Croisette harbor, are among the attractions. Lunch is at leisure. Saint Paul de Vence, an extraordinary 12th century fortified village, is the next destination. Since the 1920s, this town has become a haven for movie stars and artists such as Marc Chagall. The afternoon will offer an opportunity to explore the quaint streets of this old walled village, browse the charming boutiques and galleries, and end the visit with a game of pétanque. Back in Monaco, the evening begins with another fabulous dinner and a show at the Sporting Club. Table gifts of casino chips are included, and guests are free to test their luck at the casino.
In the morning, your guests will travel to the lively Italian resort of San Remo, known as the “Riviera of Flowers.” There, they’ll enjoy shopping in the busy street markets. Lunch will be served at a typical Italian restaurant in Vallecrosia. Alternatively, you may cruise along the Riviera coastline to the charming fishing port of Villefranche and lunch along the waterfront at La Mère Germaine, known for its fish specialties. The winding ride home to Monaco takes guests through the attractive resort town of Menton. Your guests can relax in one of the luxury spas of Monaco before their final evening in Europe. Tonight’s gala dinner will be at one of the elegant venues reminiscent of the Belle Epoque, such as the Ephrussi de Rothschild Villa or the Belle Epoque room located in the Hôtel Hermitage. After dinner, experience the excitement of a party at Buddha Bar or Sea Lounge, some of the best people watching places in Monaco. In room, guests will find a special Grand Prix chocolate box from the Chocolaterie de Monaco, one of the oldest chocolate houses in the world.
Your group departs via deluxe motor coach to Nice Airport for flight home, no doubt full of fond memories of the magical place we call Monaco.
ACTIVE PURSUIT FOR GROUPS
Engage in any one of these unique and exciting team-building activities.
- Sailing regatta - Initiation of the art of sailing yachts followed by an exciting regatta
- Offshore racing - Race along the French Riviera on sleek powerboats.
- Beach Olympics - Enjoy lively games on the water rowing or pedalling boats, flying with parachutes, and riding rubber floats.
- Water sports - Choose from a variety of fun nautical activities such as water-ski, jet-ski, scooters and windsurfing.
- Mountaineering - A combination of several rock climbing activities, including climbing, tyrolian, and pendule.
- Mountain biking - Discover the Cote d’Azur countryside by bike. The truly adventuresome can choose to be dropped off by helicopter from the top of a mountain.
- Formula 3 Driving - Experience the thrills of driving a Formula 3 car on the famous Paul Ricard Grand Prix Circuit in Le Castellet.
- Go-Karting - Recreate the 'Le Mans' endurance race in go-karts. This is the perfect team-building exercise.
- Jeeps - Participants head out on an adventure safari to test their driving skills in 4-wheel drive vehicles.
- Helicopters - Take in breathtaking views over the French & Italian Riveras during a panoramic helicopter flight.
- Car Rally - Check out this twist on the traditional scavenger hunt. Teams are given rental cars, a road book and a list of items to collect.
- Fragrance Competition - Does your nose know? Test your fragrance identifying skills and increase your knowledge of perfumes with a Big Nose Competition.
- Perfumer - Create your own personal scent with a little help from a professional.
- Wine Tasting Competition - Have the wine of your life. Blindfolded guests are given a taste of wine and then attempt to guess the color, region, vineyard name and year.
- 'Haute Cuisine' Lessons - Spend a few hours with a Chef from Roger Vergé’s restaurant learning how to master the kitchen.
- Boules Tournament - Discover this relaxing French sport, similar to bocci, played on a sunny pitch under rows of shade-giving olive trees.
- Provencal Games - These themed French games require no particular physical abilities, making them fun for the athlete-as well as the amateur.