MONACO CONVENTION BUREAU
The Monaco Convention Bureau is a department of the Monaco's Tourist and Convention Authority. It is composed of a team of professionals whose mission is to promote all tourism entities in its territory.
- Managing major projects of convention, congress or exhibition
- One stop shop destination with one single coordinator who liaises with all facilities and local contacts
- Sharing our expertise, our experience
- Escorting site inspections and providing advises for selection of facilities
- Making sure that all our partners are working together for making your event most successful
WHY MONACO ?
Accessible, glamorous and, above all, affordable, Monaco is one of the world’s most attractive destinations. See below a roundup of reasons business event planners select Monaco:
Matchless Value: Monaco is a five star destination in Europe at an excellent cost for groups. Our 4-night guaranteed US$ hotel packages and VAT refunds on many services make the Principality of Monaco an indisputable choice.
- Easily Accessible: Getting here is never an ordeal. Monaco lies just 30 minutes from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport.
- High Standing of International Hotels: Our stunning European-style resorts are ranked among the best in the world. They are regularly refurbished to feature all modern amenities. There’s no better place to relax and be pampered.
- Image and Distinction: Monaco is a destination unlike any other—offering fairy-tale glamour and a rich cultural heritage that few other countries can match.
- Variety of Activities: Whether your group is taking in the beauty of the Monte-Carlo Ballet or participating in exciting team-building events, this is a trip never to be forgotten—both personally and professionally.
- Compact Size for Easy Organization: In Monaco, everything is just a breezy walk away. All our hotels are central to the convention center, main venues, attractions and restaurants. You need a venue? We offer you a country...
- One of the Safest Places on Earth: Monaco enjoys a high level of security. Here, guests can be assured of a safe and pleasant stay.
- English is Widely Spoken: English is widely spoken among all the warm people you’ll meet in Monaco. Your participants will have no problem finding their way around our Principality.
- Sunny Year-Round Weather: Similar to the weather in Southern California, the mild temperatures and more than 300 days of sunshine a year make it the perfect destination for every season.
- Diversity of Sights and Cultures: The variety of sights and cultures never leave guests wanting. Both the sunny French and Italian Rivieras are just steps away from Monaco.
BECAUSE MONACO IS UNIQUE
- A dynamic and diversified economic platform. The leading business sectors in the Principality are healthcare, banking and finance, high tech, tourism, international trade, shipping and real estate
- The most dynamic source of employment in Southern Europe With over 5,000 businesses harnessing the talents of 119 different nationalities
- The safest and most cosmopolitan State in the world
- Harmonized prices and attractive value for money
- A country that is pro-active and heeded, particularly on issues pertaining to the environment, protecting oceans and sustainable development on a worldwide scale
MONACO MEETING OFFER
To facilitate the organization of your event, the Monaco Convention Bureau, the Grimaldi Forum Monaco, the Principality's hotels and the Agencies propose a competitive offer, with solutions tailored to your needs, guaranteeing excellent value for money.
Download the Monaco Meetings Offer brochure
Astrid WICKI, Osteology Foundation
"The symposium was a huge success for us as organisers as we had 2'500 participants but also because everything was near to perfect. We have rarely seen so many smiling faces and received so many positive feedbacks. (…) Many of the industry representatives as well as the speakers said "Why have we never organised an event in Monaco before?". I am convinced that you will see more implantologists in the future in your city."
Catherine DECUYPER | CEO, Conference Manager EuroMediCom
"Choosing the Principality of Monaco as a venue for the Anti-Aging World Congress was one of the keys to its success. Monaco is an exceptional destination on many counts :The Principality is superbly located, and the climate is mild almost all year round. Everyone involved in organising an event is directly available and present at all stages, from planning the project to carrying it out in full. Monaco Tourist and Convention Authority is a real partner and is keen to offer ongoing help and advice. The Grimaldi Forum is a perfect congress centre; it benefits from being in an amazing location by the sea and the staff who runs it is very professional.The hotels are also real partners, who listened to our needs and took the time to welcome each of the 8,000 participants in the congress as individuals.
All this contributed to creating an almost magical atmosphere, which everyone noticed – conference participants, exhibitors and organisers – and which is recreated every year."
Nathalie Grosdidier of IDICE, Organiser of the Luxe Pack
"Luxe Pack found the Grimaldi Forum to be a very pleasant venue with real character. Also, in the Principality everything is conveniently situated in one place, which is very unusual and is very much appreciated by the participants. Exhibitors and visitors meet at the show, but they also interact outside, on the sidelines of the event."