MONACO CONVENTION BUREAU
The Monaco Convention Bureau is a department of the Monaco's Tourist and Convention Authority. It is composed of a team of professionals whose mission is to promote all tourism entities in its territory.
- Managing major projects of convention, congress or exhibition
- One stop shop destination with one single coordinator who liaises with all facilities and local contacts
- Sharing our expertise, our experience
- Escorting site inspections and providing advises for selection of facilities
- Making sure that all our partners are working together for making your event most successful
WHY MONACO ?
BECAUSE OF ITS REPUTATION
- Hotels with a real tradition of customer service: 2,500 rooms within striking distance of the Grimaldi Forum
- A High Tech, Eco-certified convention centre internationally awarded by professionals
- 2 km2 country, reputed for its security, where everything is within walking distance
- A whole range of activities and venues to compliment your events
- A real expertise in organising 100% GREEN functions
- Official government support with a single coordinator to streamline communications during your whole event
- Mediterranean climate all year round
BECAUSE MONACO IS UNIQUE
- A dynamic and diversified economic platform. The leading business sectors in the Principality are healthcare, banking and finance, high tech, tourism, international trade, shipping and real estate
- The most dynamic source of employment in Southern Europe With over 5,000 businesses harnessing the talents of 119 different nationalities
- The safest and most cosmopolitan State in the world
- Harmonised prices and attractive value for money
- A country that is pro-active and heeded, particularly on issues pertaining to the environment, protecting oceans and sustainable development on a worldwide scale
MONACO MEETING OFFER
To facilitate the organisation of your event, the Monaco Convention Bureau, the Grimaldi Forum Monaco, the Principality's hotels and the Agencies propose a competitive offer, with solutions tailored to your needs, guaranteeing excellent value for money.
Download the Monaco Meetings brochure
Astrid WICKI, Osteology Foundation
"The symposium was a huge success for us as organisers as we had 2'500 participants but also because everything was near to perfect. We have rarely seen so many smiling faces and received so many positive feedbacks. (…) Many of the industry representatives as well as the speakers said "Why have we never organised an event in Monaco before?". I am convinced that you will see more implantologists in the future in your city."
Catherine DECUYPER | CEO, Conference Manager EuroMediCom
"Choosing the Principality of Monaco as a venue for the Anti-Aging World Congress was one of the keys to its success. Monaco is an exceptional destination on many counts :The Principality is superbly located, and the climate is mild almost all year round. Everyone involved in organising an event is directly available and present at all stages, from planning the project to carrying it out in full. Monaco Tourist and Convention Authority is a real partner and is keen to offer ongoing help and advice. The Grimaldi Forum is a perfect congress centre; it benefits from being in an amazing location by the sea and the staff who runs it is very professional.The hotels are also real partners, who listened to our needs and took the time to welcome each of the 8,000 participants in the congress as individuals.
All this contributed to creating an almost magical atmosphere, which everyone noticed – conference participants, exhibitors and organisers – and which is recreated every year."
Nathalie Grosdidier of IDICE, Organiser of the Luxe Pack
"Luxe Pack found the Grimaldi Forum to be a very pleasant venue with real character. Also, in the Principality everything is conveniently situated in one place, which is very unusual and is very much appreciated by the participants. Exhibitors and visitors meet at the show, but they also interact outside, on the sidelines of the event."